UPDATED TO REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
(EUROPEAN REGULATION ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA)
Il Casale In Teverina di Hans Otto Meyer can process your personal data when you visit the site and use the services and features on the Site. In the sections of the site where the user’s personal data is collected, a specific information pursuant to art. 13/15 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Where required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the user’s consent will be required before proceeding to the processing of his personal data. If the user provides personal data of third parties, he must ensure that the communication of the data to the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer and the subsequent treatment for the purposes specifically indicating the applicable data processing privacy complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the applicable legislation.
WHO IS THE HOLDER OF HIS PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING?
The Data Controller is Il Casale In Teverina by Hans Otto Meyer, in the person of Mr. Meyers Hans Otto.
The Data Controller has not appointed a person responsible for personal data protection (DPO or data protection officer, DPO).
WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO THE TREATMENT?
The visit and consultation of the site do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user, except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data”, personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when he interacts with the site’s features or requests to use the services offered on the site.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND NAVIGATION DATA?
Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and to allow the user’s browsing, without them the user may not be able to view the pages correctly or to use certain services.
Profiling cookies are responsible for creating user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user while browsing.
Cookies can also be classified as:
- Session cookies which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
- Persistent cookies, which remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to a site facilitating authentication operations for the user;
- “own” cookies, generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
- “Third party” cookies, generated and managed by parties other than the website manager on which the user is browsing.
WHAT COOKIES DOES OUR SITE USE?
The site uses the following types of cookies:
1) Own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow browsing on the site, for internal security and system administration purposes;
2) Third-party session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements present on the site, such as images and videos;
HOW CAN THE COOKIES BE DISABLED IN THE BROWSER?
To know how to disable cookies, follow the link:
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA STATED?
Your personal data is stored and processed by computer systems managed by the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer and is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including the personnel responsible for carrying out extraordinary maintenance operations.
WHAT IS ITS DATA FOR?
Il Casale In Teverina di Hans Otto Meyer can process the common and sensitive personal data of the user for the following purposes: use by users of services and features on the site, management of requests and reports by their users, etc. Furthermore, with the further and specific optional consent of the user, the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer may process personal data for marketing purposes, ie to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the gym’s services , at the addresses indicated, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as paper mail, telephone calls with an operator etc.) and automated (such as communications via internet, fax, e-mail, SMS, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets – so-called APPS-, social network accounts eg via facebook and Twitter, calls with automatic attendant etc.)
Personal data is processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the information system of Casale In Teverina by Hans Otto Meyer in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of the treatment. In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 the data are kept and kept for the duration of the contract except for a further period of retention in which the Data Controller is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other, foreseen purposes, by law or regulation.
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED?
Il Casale In Teverina di Hans Otto Meyer undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the provisions on security provided for by the applicable legislation in order to avoid loss of data, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to them, with particular reference to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures. Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer are configured so as to minimize the use of personal and identification data; these data are processed only to achieve the specific purposes pursued from time to time. Il Casale In Teverina by Hans Otto Meyer uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users’ personal data; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in places with protected and controlled access. The user can help the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer to update and maintain his personal data by communicating any change concerning his address, his qualification, contact information, etc.
WHO CAN YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED TO?
Your data may be disclosed to:
- All subjects whose right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory measures;
- To our employees, employees, in the context of their duties;
- To all those natural and / or legal, public and / or private persons when the communication is necessary or functional to the performance of our activity and in the ways and for the purposes described above.
The provision of some personal data by the user is required to allow the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer to manage communications, requests received by the user or to recontact the user himself to comply with his request. This type of data is marked with the asterisk (*) symbol and in this case the provision is obligatory to allow the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer to follow up the request which, in default, cannot be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data not marked with an asterisk is optional: failure to provide it will not result in any consequences for the user.
The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent given for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to sending communications through automated and traditional methods and / or means of contact.
WHAT RIGHTS MAY YOU USE?
1) Article 15 (right of access) art. 16 (right of rectification) of the EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and to the following information:
- a) The purpose of the processing;
- b) The categories of personal data in question;
- c) The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- d) The period of storage of personal data provided, or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- e) The existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
- f) The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- g) The existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the data subject.
It should be noted that the right of access and any of the above information may be requested from the data owner, in writing, by email, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
2) Right referred to in art. 17 of the EU regulation 2016/679 right to cancellation (right to oblivion)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller has the obligation to delete personal data without unjustified delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
- a) Personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- b) The interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based in accordance with the art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. a) or art. 9, paragraph 2, lett. a) and if there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- c) The data subject opposes the processing pursuant to the art. 21 paragraph 1 and there is no prevailing legitimate reason to proceed with the treatment, or it is opposed to the treatment according to the art. 21, paragraph 2;
- d) Personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- e) Personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under the law of the union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
- f) Personal data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services pursuant to art. 8 paragraph 1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
3) Right referred to in art. 18 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain the treatment limitation from the data controller when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
- a) The data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- b) The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- c) although the data controller no longer needs it for the purposes of processing, personal data is necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- d) The data subject has opposed the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, EU Regulation 2016/679 pending verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
4) Right referred to in art. 20 of the EU Regulation 2016/679.
5) The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the data controller.
HOW CAN THE INTERESTED PARTY REVOKE YOUR CONSENT TO THE TREATMENT?
The interested party has the right to withdraw his / her consent to the processing of your personal data and if the legal basis legitimizing the processing is the express consent, by sending an email to the address: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com , accompanied by its identity document, with the following text: “Withdrawal of consent to the processing of all my personal data”. At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible.
If you wish to have more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights indicated above, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Before you can provide or change any information you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. The answer will be provided within the maximum term of 30 days which will start from the receipt of the request by the Casale In Teverina of Hans Otto Meyer.